Collection: American Bourbons & Whiskeys
Singapore's widest selection of premium and craft American whiskeys and bourbons.
The main categories of American whiskeys are bourbon and rye, and we're huge fans of both. To qualify as bourbon the whiskey must be distilled from a mash bill of at least 51% corn and aged in charred virgin oak barrels. The make-up of the other 49% is what varies from brand to brand but is generally a mix of malted barley with either rye or wheat (spicy or smooth). To qualify as Kentucky Straight Bourbon, it must be aged for at least 2 years and state on the label if it has been aged for less than 4 years. Rye whiskey has similar rules to bourbon, in that it must be distilled from a mash bill of at least 51% rye, aged in virgin oak barrels, and aged for a least 2 years to be called straight rye whiskey.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection